Sunday, January 4, 2015

Napallm's Blu-ray Collection: Countdown 2015




      Hey Everybody, welcome back to the NEED blog! Sorry it's been a while since my last post but it's a new year and time for a fresh start. As you might have guessed from the title of this post, the pictures above are of my Blu-Ray collection. Kinda cool how the top 2 pictures almost line up perfectly right? Didn't even plan that . . . But I digress. I decided on an entertainment New Years resolution; to watch my entire Blu-Ray collection without skipping a movie. Now I know this isn't a terribly difficult task but this is an entertainment website about fun stuff so lay off, potential naysayers! :-) 

     You can probably tell I have my movies in alphabetical order and I intend on watching them that way. I don't claim to have a very extensive or deep Blu-Ray collection either. I don't set out to own every movie and for a time, I was limiting the Blu-Ray movies I bought. If I owned the movie on DVD, I wouldn't buy it on Blu-Ray unless there was a big sale. Now that places like Best Buy and Amazon.com have such regular deals on movies, it's easier for me to let go of that restriction I put on my movie purchases. So who cares? So I'll be watching a bunch of movies over the next couple of weeks or months? Well first, don't be a jerk. And second, I plan on giving a small review or "Napallm's Take" of the movies I own and watch. Obviously most, if not all, will be generally positive as I try not to buy movies I don't like. 

     As I said, I don't buy movies just to own them but then again, some of these movies I haven't seen since I bought the Blu-Ray. And some I bought the movie after watching it in theaters or on TV and enjoyed it but never watched the Blu-Ray. And some like Guardians of the Galaxy, I've watched countless times. So it's a mixed bag baby. Enjoy reading and as always, feel free to leave comments with your take on my posts or the movies I'm discussing. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't see your copy of In Diana Jones.

    ReplyDelete